Chase is a credit card company that has been providing and helping millions of people achieve their financial desires. Chase credit card for a small business has raised many businesses to heights height.
Why you should choose Chase Credit Card for a small business
Chase credit company provides the following to their customers and clients
· Investment advice
They provide investment advice to guide their customers on the best way to invest wisely. They have many experts that have more on investment stuff they are ready to give you good investment advice so that you will be properly guided.
· Processing of payment
Users can easily process many payments successfully on the Chase platform with just a few steps.
The following payments can be process
Internet service payment etc.
· Personal Banking
Chase will allow people to open a personal banking account which will allow them to carry out their everyday personal transactions and services without any obstacles. Chase credit card for a small business
· small business loans
With the help of the Chase small business loan your business will be revived to a new life it will also fuel your business growth.
· Auto Financing
Users can quickly buy any product they want in a simpler and faster method.
· Credit cards
Many credit cards are available for you
Users can get a business credit card, personal credit card, student credit card, etc.
Chase included everyone in their services so that they could carry everyone alone
· Mortgage etc
With Chase, users can acquire mortgages like houses, cars, etc.
They can be able to refinance their mortgage, if you are new to how mortgages work Chase is there to guide you through.
Chase credit company is here to carry every small business along to attain a higher level and more business progress.
As you read on you will be able to learn how the Chase credit card works, how to make use of it for your small business, and how to navigate through it.
Chase credit card for small business
There are many types of credit cards for small businesses, you can find the best credit card for your business and start enjoying the benefits and bonuses that come with it.
Types of Chase Business Card
· Ink Business Premier credit card
· Ink Business unlimited® credit card
· Ink business cash® credit card
· Ink Business preferred ® credit card
· World of Hyatt business credit card
· Southwest Rapid reward® performance business credit card
· Southwest Rapid reward® premier business credit card
· United business card
· United Club business card
· IHG one rewards premier business credit card
There are 10 types of business credit cards for Chase.
Let’s now explain them in detail.
1. Ink Business premier credit card
· $195 Annual fee
· You earn a $1,000 bonus if you can purchase $10,000 in the first 3 months.
· Earn 2% Cashback on other purchases and 2.5% on the $5,000 purchase.
· The higher the purchase the higher the Cashback.
· When you refer Chase Ink Business Premier credit cards to other businesses you will earn huge points.
2. Ink Business unlimited® credit card
· Enjoy free $900 in your first 3 months of a $6,000 purchase.
· Zero Annual fee
· 0 Apr after 12 months, it went from 18.49% to 24.49%.
· You get back 1.5% on any made purchase.
· You can refer and earn
· Available zero intro APR
3. Ink business cash® credit card
· $0 Annual fee
· Spend $6,000 within the first 3 months and get $900 back as a welcome offer.
· You earn 5% Cashback regarding any business purchase made.
· 0% Apr for 12 months after, it went back to 18.49-24.49%
4. Ink business preferred ® credit card
· $95 Annual fee
· When you spend $8,000 in the first 3 months you will earn 100,000 points, when converted to cash it’s about $1000 – $1,200 demanding how it was redeemed.
· 21.24% -24.21% Apr.
· You earn 3x points for any purchase made.
5. World of Hyatt business credit card
· $199 Annual fee
· Apr of 21.49% to 28.49%
· Earn back 2 points on each $1 spent
Earn 60,000 points when $5,000 is spent within 3 months period. Chase credit card for a small business
· Within 6 months of registration if you spent $12,000 you will get back 15,000 points.
6. Southwest Rapid reward® performance business credit card
· Annual first billing of $199
· 9,000 yearly anniversary points
· Each purchase attracts 2× points
· 21.49% – 28.49% Apr yearly
· 80,000 points within the 3 months of using $5,000
7. Southwest Rapid reward® premier business credit card
Card information of Chase credit card for a small business
· $99 Annual fee
· Spend $3,000 within the first 3 months and get 60,000 points
· 6,000 yearly anniversary points
· 21.49% – 28.49% Apr yearly
· On every southwest purchase, users get 3× points, 2 points from local commuting, and 1 point on any other purchases made
Zelle For chase
Zelle is one of the most important features of Chase company. Chase offers Zelle directly on their services this means you can make Zelle payment directly through chase, Many chase users like chas because of this feature of Partnering with Zelle.
Zelle allows users to send and receive money from any part of the USA with this, users can easily send or request money from any US bank, through chase you can top up your Zelle account or withdraw money from Zelle to your chase account.
Chase credit card for a small business
The Zelle app will assist you in some of your business transactions most expecially if you are a small business owner you will benefit from their credit card offer to take your small business to another level.
Why did you register with Zelle
· It helps to secure one’s banking details, instead of downloading other apps and putting in your bank details just to carry a transaction, you can just do that on the Zelle app which will help prevent sharing your information to other platforms.
· Transactions are very fast you can quickly send out funds or receive one in a few minutes without any additional fees.
How to sign up on Zelle online
· Login to chase.com
· On the transfer menu select “pay bills with Zelle”
· Select “setup”
· Put in your valid Email address
· Agree to terms of service
· Verify your email with the code sent to you
· Select “Next” and then you are done.
Chase credit card for a small business is a powerful tool to accelerate small business to a higher level